Saturday, December 8, 2018

DREAM JOURNAL - A FRIEND IN NEED

11" x 14"
#2 Dixon pencil, Pentel brush pen and Faber -Castell pens in ProArt sketchbook

In this dream I was totally lost in a dark wooded area. In the distance I could hear whimpering and then saw a dog slowly walking toward me. There were numerous round berries stuck on its chest. At first I thought they were just smeared on but upon closer inspection I saw they had needles and were sticking in there. That poor dog’s expression couldn’t have been sadder than if it been forced to do stupid pet tricks.

As I knelt down to help I hoped removing the berries would be painless. Brushing its chest with my hand calmed the dog and the berries just fell off.

I heard him say “Thanks, pal.”

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment