Wednesday, November 8, 2017

DREAM JOURNAL POLITICS

8 1/2" x 5 1'2"
Uniball pen, Pentel brush pen and watercolor in Strathmore sketchbook

A dinner function. Julie an I are seated at a table with about ten professors with their husbands and wives. One professor is strongly expressing his political opinion. Everyone at the table is becoming uncomfortable with his level of obnoxiousness yet they all are remaining silent with their eyes cast downward. So I cut in and refute his assertions. He got pissed off because narcissist that he is, he doesn't like looking foolish in front of the others. So he gets up and stomps off...

Then we are all surrounding him laying in a hospital emergency room. I hear someone say that I gave him a heart attack, then another voice says "Yeah, you caused this." As I look down at this face I think well, he brought this on himself but no more arguing, especially political arguments.

Then I woke up from this dream

No comments:

Post a Comment