Friday, May 2, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA!

Today is our Tara's birthday.  She is a remarkable woman.  A professor at The University of Amsterdam. Mother of three children.  One of the smartest people I know.  Loving, kind, generous and passionate.  Even as a child I knew there was something really special about her and that she was destined to do great things in this world.  She worked hard to get where she is. Nothing was given to her, she earned whatever she has. She always worked while attending school.  She has been all over the world.  Her passport has more pages stamped than any passport I've ever seen.  She's worked in China, Korea and taught school kids in Gaza, Palestine. If anybody can help foster world peace it's her. She has been a great influence in my life and she is one of my sheroes.  T: I know you are not that crazy about your birthday but I'm glad you came into this world.  We love you very, very much.
Oh, and she has the greatest laugh you'll ever hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment